EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
GIS and Remote Sensing in Mining and Exploration Course
June 18 @ 9:00 am - June 22 @ 5:00 pm$1100
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date:18th -22nd June 2018
This course mainly reviews different uses of GIS and Remote sensing in the mining and geology industry.
- To introduce participants to different components of GIS and the role GIS plays in mining and geology.
- To expose participants to data capture, input, manipulation and display by GIS
- To explain to the participants role of GIS as a tool for spatial planning
- To demonstrate to participants, use of Remote sensing in mineral exploration.
- To develop sound basis of understanding through case studies
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Introduction to GIS and Remote sensing in mining and geology context
- Integrating GPS data into GIS
- Remote sensing applications in mining and geology
- GIS and Remote sensing for mining activity evaluation
- Product Evaluation
- Participatory GIS
- Satellite Imagery and Classification
- Image interpretation
How to Participate
- Tailor Make a Course
- Register as an Individual
- Register as a Group
- Become One of Our Partners.
- Purchase Software
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Environmental management, EIA and Audit Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing for sustainable forest monitoring and management Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Land Cover, Land Change Analysis Course
- GIS and Statistical Analysis for WASH Programmes Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change Course
The most popular courses
- Livelihoods Assessment and Analysis Course
- Basic Fire Safety Course
- Effective Reporting of Statistical Results for Survey Data Course
- Training Course on Fundamentals of Public Communications
- Advanced Servers for ODK (Local and Cloud Installation) Course
- Early Warning Systems Course
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B.11th June 2018
Send proof of payment to email@example.com
For any registration of 3 or more participants, we offer a discount of up to 25%.
Click here now to register
For further inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817,