EventsAdd your own event!
Food Security, Safety and Quality Training
July 29 - August 2$1050
Event Details: Food Security, Safety and Quality Training
At the end of the training, the learner will be able to:
- Understand basic skills in food security, safety, and quality.
- Understand the classification of food into different food groups.
- Understand what constitutes an adequate diet and optimal feeding to children.
- Understand the relationship between nutrition and health.
- Gain skills in cross-cutting issues in food security, quality, and safety.
- Understand the role of technology in the realization of food security, quality, and safety.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
Register Online to participate in this training.
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.