EventsAdd your own event!
Financial Management Using QuickBooks, Sage and Pastel Course
April 30 @ 9:00 am - May 4 @ 5:00 pm$1100
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date: 30th April – 4th May 2018
Having an accurate, easily accessible set of books is vital for any business to survive. Without proper accounting records, it is difficult to know where your business stands financially, and therefore plan accordingly. Indepth Research Services aims at giving in-depth information so it’s clients can tailor their accounting system to meet their needs.
This comprehensive course will reveal how to minimize the time you spend on routine tasks, so that you can have more time to grow your business. You will be able to create, access profit and loss statements, balance sheets and customizable reports. This will help in making better-informed business decisions by having accurate sales and profit.
- How to setup and manage the accounting for business using QuickBooks, Sage and Pastel
- How to set up a company file
- How to manage day to day operations by setting up items, services, customers and jobs, suppliers and employees.
- How to create invoices and manage them once the customer has paid
- How to enter and pay bills, track your inventory, and manage all your banking tasks
- How to create and customize reports
- How to back up your company file
- How to setup and manage company finances on a day to day basis
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Setting up a Company File
- Familiarization with QuickBooks navigators
- Customizing the Company File
- Setting Up of Products/Items and Services
- Setting Up Customers and Jobs
- Setting Up Vendors
- Working with QuickBooks Lists
- Invoicing Customers
- Receiving Customer Payments
- Handling Overdue Payments
- Tracking Time and Mileage
- Paying Bills
- Tracking Inventory
- Purchasing and Receiving Inventory
- Checkbook Transactions and other Banking Tasks
- Reports Overview
- Understanding Your Finances
- Customizing Reports
- Managing Your Company File
- Year-End Procedures
How to participate
- Tailors make your course.
- Register individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become one of our partners.
- Purchase software’s
- Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Labour Market Statistics and Labour Inspection Course
- Scientific Writing, how to Prepare a Manuscript for International Journals Course
- Scientific Writing and Scholarly Publishing Course
- Fundamentals of Data Management, Analysis and Graphics Using SPSS Course
- Research Design, Data Management, Analyses & Use Course
The most popular courses
- Integrated Soil Health and Fertility Management Course
- M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Health Sector Programmes Course
- Installation, Use and Management of OPENHDS and ODK Course
- Introduction to VBA Programming Course
- Social Audit Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing for Epidemiology and Public Health Course
- Change Management Course
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 731240802.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Mob: +254 715 077 817
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B.23rd April 2018
Send proof of payment to email@example.com