EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Effective B2B & Trade Marketing Strategies Course
October 29 @ 9:00 am - October 31 @ 5:00 pm$627
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date:29th Oct-31st Oct 2018.
Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing is often more complex compared to consumer marketing. In B2B marketing, not only are companies engaging potential customers, there are often times the need to market to the trade (mainly wholesaler, retailer, or distributor). Understanding the critical importance of successful relationships and good marketing strategies will ensure companies stay in a favorable position within the marketplace. This is only made possible if the organization has a good understanding of business practices, the regulatory framework and internal ethic code.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is intended for; General Managers, Sales & Marketing, Sales Directors/Managers, Trade Marketing Directors/Managers, Trade Operations Managers, Channel Development Managers, Channel Marketing Managers, National Sales Managers, Customer Marketing Managers, Category Development Managers and Key Account Managers.
The course will assist participants to:
- Have a greater appreciation and understanding of how they can more effectively market their products and services on a B2B perspective.
- Develop better sales/marketing activities to maximize returns on investment.
- Clearly define the difference between consumer needs and customer needs to heighten purchase decisions.
- Develop powerful communication tools to support trade initiatives.
- Achieve higher levels of customer commitment for sales/marketing initiatives.
- Develop simple yet effective processes that align strategies to those on target customers.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Understanding the Market & Customers
- Understanding Cultural Differences and Relationship Marketing.
- Basic Contract.
- Trade Marketing.
- Ethical Challenges and Regulations.
How to participate
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 731240802
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 22nd October 2018.
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org