EventsAdd your own event!
Diseases Surveillance and Reporting Course
February 19 @ 9:00 am - February 23 @ 5:00 pm$1,100
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 19th -23rd February 2018,
Emerging and re-emerging events with a potential to cause disease outbreak remain a constant threat to global health security. In most developing countries, public health workers and community health workers are supporting initiatives and programmes like polio eradication, onchocerciasis, guinea worm eradication, trachoma control, integrated community case management, maternal and child health integrated programme, and early warning and response to public health emergencies among others. In some countries structures are not functional or are still to be built to detect, prevent and respond to public health events.
Training course on Disease surveillance and Reporting is offered by IRES-ILDC with and aim of strengthening of national capacity for surveillance and control of public health events of national and international concern.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is intended for researchers, clinicians, public health professionals, epidemiologists, from public and private institutions who need to improve their skills on systematic collection, analysis, and interpretation of health data.
This course is intended to equip participant with the necessary skills to collect, analyze, interpret and timely dissemination of health data to those who need it for action.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Introduction to disease surveillance
- Data collection
- Mapping and Monitoring
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request to a minimum of 4 participants. You can have it delivered in our training center or at a convenient location.
How to participate
- Tailors make your course.
- Register individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become one of our partners.
- Purchase software’s
- Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- ICT for HIV/AIDS Surveillance and Reporting.
- Mapping Nutrition Preparedness in Emergency.
- Nutrition Assessment and Survey using ENA/ EPIINFO.
- Awareness and Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- Prevention and Awareness of Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
The most popular courses
- Integrated Pest Management.
- Awareness and Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Diseases..
- M & E, Data Management & Analysis for Agriculture & Rural Development Programmes..
- ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) ..
- Mainstreaming Disaster Risk Reduction into National Development Process..
- GIS and Remote Sensing in Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change..
- Project Management Skills for International community development officers.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 715 077 817
Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 05th February 2018.
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.