EventsAdd your own event!
- This event has passed.
Debt Collection and Credit Management Course
May 21, 2018 @ 8:00 am - May 25, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$1100
A Great Opportunity To Gain Skills to
Venue: Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 21st – 25th May 2018
Struggling to recover debt? The course outlines effective communication, negotiating skills as well as the effective use of correspondence in collecting debt.
FOR WHOM IS THIS COURSE RELEVANT
This course is suitable for debt collectors, account assistants, bankers, sales people, executives and manager/team leaders who are involved in debt collection.
Proficiency in English
Upon completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Make a debtor call after careful planning in order to handle objections from the debtor and deal with queries.
- Identify negotiating strategies in order to reach payment agreement from the debtor.
- Demonstrate effective communication as a debt collector.
- Understand the importance of recording all communications and discussions made between the debtor and the debt collector.
- Implement the negotiation steps and processes and understand the need thereof.
- Prepare the material for the correspondence sent to the debtor in accordance with the legislation.
- Implement effective debt collecting strategies according to the code of conduct.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Understanding company credit and debt
- Reviewing the credit cycle from application to payment
- Identifying possible causes of outstanding payments
- Assessing the impact of outstanding debt on your company’s financial results
- Identifying ways in which you can motivate your customers to pay their outstanding debts
- Debt collection as a vital financial activity
- Completing debtor reports as an effective debt management tool
- Setting definite and realistic debt collection targets
- Comparing your debt collection results to your initial objectives
- Analyzing the return-on-investment of your debt collection activities
- Planning and preparing for effective debt collection
- Drawing up a collection checklist to facilitate systematic collections
- Making use of a customer card system as a comprehensive record of all debtors’ histories
- How do you decide whether to collect the debt by telephone or by letter?
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Tailor Made Training
- Register as an Individual
- Register as a Group
- Become one of Our Partners
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Purchase Software
View related courses
- Project Management Workshop for Senior Officers Course
- Communication and Presentation Skills Course
- Change Management Course
- Strategic Financial Management Course
- Report Writing Skills Course
The most popular courses
- Training Course on Agriculture Best Extension Practices
- Installation, Use and Management of OPENHDS and ODK Course
- Scientific Writing and Scholarly Publishing Course
- Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
- ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing for Epidemiology and Public Health Course
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814,
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: email@example.com.
Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B 14th May 2018.
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.