Peace Revolution Fellowship for Young People Global Peace on the Move VII February 2012 Thailand
- by Anita
- October 1, 2011 11:35 am
Countless conferences on peace have been held. Endless peace treaties have been signed. Numerous peace prizes have been awarded. Yet the world seems to be farther from peace than ever before. The world is crying out for a better way to create peace, and it is the time for a revolution of different kind.
Peace Revolution is creating a new “paradigm shift” intent on refocusing all of our personal priorities from an outward search to an inward quest designed to cultivate a lasting peace and self-sustaining happiness. From there, peace can emanate to others, our family, friends, colleagues, teachers and community at large.
Are you a young peace activist who is looking for something more to help you in your life and work? Would you like to learn how to develop your own inner peace, so that you can more effectively engage in your work for peace?
Peace Revolution is now accepting applications for the Fellowships in Thailand. The Fellowships are open to all young peace activists who believe that INNER PEACE + OUTER PEACE = SUSTAINABLE WORLD PEACE.
- Be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application;
- Have completed 42-day of the online self-development program;
- Have completed at least 1 (online) Special Ops;
- Have good proficiency in written and spoken English language;
- Be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
February Fellowship will be held from 22 February – 7 March 2012.
- Candidates should apply and begin the self-development program before November 11, 2011.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be scheduled for a phone or skype video interview after 30 days of the self-development program has been completed.
- Candidates have to finish a 42-day online self-development program with at least 1 (online) Special ops to be fully eligible to receive the fellowship as agreed.
- 10-day of Peace Revolution Training Camp (focus on Meditation, Peace, and Buddhist Studies)
- 2-day of Workshop and Inter-cultural Dialogue
Check out our Global Peace on the Move VDO at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceCoUbA-Ao4. It’s time to revolutionize yourself and make positive transformation for others and the society especially through the use of media. The World is changing and the Revolution is now. Peace Revolution Secretariat Office/ World Peace Initiative FoundationPO Box 28 Khlong Luang Pathumthani 12120 ThailandE: firstname.lastname@example.org