Increasingly professionals are seeking careers that contribute to positive change in the world. There is an increasing desire to ensure that work and social impact are increasingly connected. While the opportunities in the social sector have dramatically increased, for many the career path to match purpose and results isn’t clear.
In this interactive session, with Mark, a leading expert in the social impact space, we discussed the following:
- How to be a steward and champion of your own career path
- How to transition to and succeed in the social impact space
- Effective options to build one’s skills for change
- Using your social good, giving, and volunteering activities to support your career
- Key trends shaping the social impact sector
See the video below
About our Speaker:
Mark Horoszowski is the co-founder and CEO of MovingWorlds.org— the leading community of skilled professionals committing their skills and careers to social impact. MovingWorlds offers a global Experteering Program AND professional development programs that help working professionals better understand how to volunteer our skills for real impact, and in turn, use that experience to achieve our own personal and professional goals. In his free time, Mark also serves as Adjunct Faculty at the University of Washington Tacoma’s Center for Leadership and Social Responsibility where he lectures on Corporate Social Responsibility.