- Mending the broken fences of male-female relationships.
- Building bridges of compassion and understanding.
New Horizons’ Small “Zones of Peace” Project Wants Stories: #MeToo Stories, Especially From Women – And – Stories From Men, Now Being Called On The Carpet, As A Group —
Participate in helping us build an eventual county-wide (and beyond) male-female support network. (We might need to separate the sexes to get started. But we need to come together, ultimately, if wholeness and health is our true agenda.)
*A note on our geographical parameters. Because the New Horizons Small “Zones of Peace” model is based on establishing and sustaining community health within small “zones of peace, we have found both our comfort level and an ease of application for initiating new programs in Frederick County Maryland for several reasons.
These reasons do not limit us, in any way, to going beyond Frederick. But give us a much needed necessary simplicity for developing our various projects in an area 1. We believe to be exemplary in honoring diversity; 2. We experience as stable while at the same time expansive and innovative; 3. We know to incorporate a cosmopolitan lifestyle with that of a small town atmosphere; and last, but not least is located only miles from our headquarters and retreat center in Harpers Ferry.
Please get involved! This is important!
You can participate in our interviewing process in person, by phone and online. We are as close as you wish.
How you can participate –
- Encourage your agency, group, organization or individuals to attend a bag lunch discussion on the #MeToo impact in Frederick (and beyond) (Possibly in March or April). If you want our talents and experience and cannot come to us, we’ll come to you;
- Help us design a feasibility study for how we might develop a county-wide (for any county) initiative to raise the bar for female respect, safety and security in Frederick (and beyond);
- Encourage the males you know, or yourself, if you are male, to participate in the New Horizons “Beyond Gender Tyranny Study, Part I,” examining male views and needs for navigating our present male-female troubled waters. Most important — wherever you are.
- Invite Anastasia to address your group or organization with her research findings and clinical experience from her more than forty years of experience working with adult, male-female power and dependency issues.
- Attend New Horizons next male-female discussion forum on gender disparity (see below).
“Beyond Gender Tyranny”
A One-Day Seminar And A Movement
A Consciousness Raising Forum For Overcoming Today’s Gender Polarization
Date: Saturday, March 24, 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Donations are encouraged, suggested amount: $30.
(No one excluded due to monetary limitations.)
For Details and Reservations, Contact: Anastasia Rosen-Jones
Email: HarpersFerryNH@aol.com Cell: 240.409.5347
Be sure to read our many articles on the theme of “Beyond Gender Tyranny”
Your opportunity to be a gender tyranny game-changer.