This is a sponsored post on PCDNetwork.
There are many benefits to earning a Master of Arts in Democracy and Governance at Georgetown University. Here are just a few:
- Location, Location, Location. Our program is situated in the heart of our nation’s capital. Students take advantage of the many opportunities in Washington, D.C. forinternships, professional development, and social and cultural enrichment.
2. The Georgetown Difference. Students in the M.A. in Democracy and Governance program enjoy all of the benefits of being members of the Georgetown University community, from our beautiful campus to our outstanding academic resources.
3. World-Class Faculty. Our courses are taught by members of Georgetown’s internationally-renowned faculty and some of the top professionals in the democracy and governance sector.
4. Dynamic Courses. Our curriculum offers students the chance to study the fundamental building blocks of democratic government and effective governance, while building professional skills that will help further their careers.
5. A Specialized Degree, A World of Possibilities. Graduates of our program go on to careers in fields such as democracy assistance, human rights advocacy, and governance reform. Our strong alumni network includes professionals working in NGOs, international organizations, government agencies, and the private sector.
There is still time to apply, but the deadline is January 15, 2018. Come see what the M.A. in Democracy and Governance from Georgetown University can do for you!